Are you having a baby girl this February? Isn’t this theme so sweet and perfect for a little girl? I personally love lady bugs. In fact, my daughter had a ladybug party for her 3rd birthday!
2. Order ladybug baby shower invitations
3. Use these ladybug baskets for favors, napkins or plastic utensils
4. Find a cute ladybug tablecloth and other baby shower supplies over at Punchbowl
5. Wrap black and red M&M’s with a ladybug thank you tag
6. Make fresh fruit skewers with blackberries, strawberries or even raspberries
If you need more adorable ideas, check out my Ladybug Party Pinterest board